- 4 slices of Mestemacher Whole Rye Bread
- 3.5 oz/100 g cream cheese mushroom flavor
- 3.5 oz/100 g green grapes
- approx. 5.3 oz/150 g of air-dried ham
- 10z/30 g walnuts
- 1 pear
- 1 branch of Arugula
- Peel and dice the pear, stir into the cream cheese and season with pepper.
- Cut grapes into halves.
- Chop walnuts coarsely.
- Cut Mestemacher Natural Whole Rye Bread into triangles, spread with cream cheese mix, loosely distribute the washed Arugula on each piece. Top with ham and grape half.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Also delicious with double cream cream cheese.