- 4 slices Mestmacher Three Grain Bread
- 7oz/200g sliced Chorizo sausage
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7oz/200g small white mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 small yellow peppers
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 bouquet of flat leaf parsley
- Clean mushrooms and slice. Wash peppers and cut into small pieces.
- Press garlic. Wash, chop, and dry parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry sausage untill brown. Remove from heat and put chopped vegetables into pan and fry. Add pressed garlic and chopped parsley.
- Deglaze with sherry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Diagonally cut 4 slies of bread into triangles. Spear sausage slices and vegetables carefully with toothpick and garnish with parsley.