- 4 slices of Mestemacher pumpernickel
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 aubergine
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 twig of rosemary
- 30 grams parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- ½ bunch of basil
- Wash the aubergine and the zucchinis, peel the onion and slice everything. Clean and dice the bell pepper. Mix the vegetables in a bowl.
- Wash and pluck the rosemary, then chop it finely. In a bowl, stir the olive oil in with the rosemary, salt and pepper and pour it over the vegetables. Mix everything together well.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- In the meantime, cut out small round slices from the pumpernickel bread. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the grated garlic and roast the pumpernickel slices.
- Finally, mix the vegetables and pumpernickel, serve on a plate, put the balsamic vinegar on the salad, grate the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle it and the chopped basil over the dish.