- 1/2 pack of Mestemacher Almond Protein Bread
- 1/2 pack of Mestemacher Walnut Protein Bread
- 125 grams of room-temperature butter
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp. paprika paste
- 250 grams of mixed minced meat
- 1 egg
- 1 red onion
- 4 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 chilli pepper
- Salt, pepper, paprika seasoning according to taste
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 handfuls of grapes
- Stir the butter with the paprika paste. Chop the onion finely and stir it in.
- For the meatballs, mix the minced meat with the egg, the breadcrumbs and
the chopped onion. Halve the chilli pepper, remove the seeds and then chop
it up finely. Season the meatball paste with the chilli pepper and the spices.
Form small balls by hand and fry them in a pan from all sides.
- Wash the bell pepper, cut it into fine strips and then roll it into half of
a slice of cheese.
- Use one sort of bread to cut out big hearts. Use the other bread variety
to cut out small hearts. Spread butter onto the large hearts.
- Then skewer on one grape, a cheese roll, the little heart, a meatball
and the large heart.