- 2 slices of organic wholemeal Mestemacher bread
- 1 small head of lettuce
- 6 slices of smoked pork
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red spring onion
- ½ fresh pineapple or a small tin of pineapple
- 100 ml remoulade sauce
- 2 tbsp. of curry
- 1 handful of cress
- Stir the curry into the remoulade sauce and spread half of it on the slices of bread.
- Wash the lettuce, dab it dry and place it on the slices of bread.
- Wash the bell pepper and spring onions and slice them into rings; cut the peeled pineapple in pieces.
- In alternating layers, top with smoked pork, bell pepper, spring onion and pineapple. Spread the remaining Remoulade sauce on top and garnish with the cress.