- Mestemacher Sunflower Seed Bread
- 3.5 oz/100g cream cheese
- 2 small apples
- 2 tablespoons of pumkin seeds
- 1 packet of smoked salmon
- 1 branch of dill
- lemon juice
- Cut slices of bread in halves. Roast bread and pumpkin seeds in a pan until crispy.
- Wash the apples, cut into halves and slice one half into 8 thin segments. Dice the other half unpeeled and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Chop dill and fold into cream cheese with roasted pumpkin seeds and diced apple slices.
- Put one slice of smoked salmon on each piece of bread, spread on the cream cheese mix and decorate with dill and apple segments.
Try this: You may substitue the salmon with pickled or young herring. Also delicious with cream cheese and light yogurt.