- Mestemacher Pumpernickel (e.g. cut out in circles or use Party Rounds)
- 3.5 oz/100 g cream cheese
- 1 zucchini
- 5.3 oz/150 g prosciutto (razor-thin)
- 1 small clove of garlic (fine chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rosemary (chopped fine)
- Cut zucchini into slices of approx. 0.5 cm, fry briefly in hot olive oil from both sides and season with salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Alternately stack zucchini and cream cheese on the slices of pumpernickel and top with 1 slice of prosciutto.
- Secure with toothpick.
Tip: Also tastes delicious with Serrano ham! Also mouth-watering with cream cheese salami flavor.