- 1 pack of Mestemacher Protein Bread with Carrots
- 150 grams of room-temperature butter
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- Salt according to taste
- 125 grams of cream cheese
- 50 grams of diced raw ham
- 1 small red onion
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Peel and dice the eggs. Chop the chives finely. Mix the eggs, butter, chives and
salt together very well.
- Chop the onion finely and mix it in with the ham, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cut three hearts out of a slice of bread. First spread the egg butter on one heart
and the bacon cream on another heart.
- For serving, stack the spread slices of bread and cover these with the last heart.