- 2 slices of Mestemacher pumpernickel
- 2 chicken breast filets
- salt, pepper and paprika according to taste
- 100 grams Roquefort cheese
- 3 pears
- 2 handfuls of walnuts
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Drizzle of honey
- Season the chicken breast filets and grill on both sides in a griddle pan. Cut out the heart piece of 2 pears, remove the core and also briefly grill the pear slices.
- Dice the remaining pear. Melt the butter in a pan and gently braise the walnuts in it, together with the pear pieces. Add the sugar and allow to caramelise briefly.
- Then dice the cheese.
- To serve, layer the pumpernickel, chicken breast and pear. Place the cheese on the pear and put the pear and walnut mixture on top. Garnish with a drizzle of honey.