- 400 grams of Mestemacher pumpernickel
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs for the base
- 150 grams diced bacon
- 2 small red onions
- 375 grams heavy sour cream
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams grated Gouda cheese
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, top and bottom heat.
- Melt the butter in a pot. Chop the pumpernickel finely and add to the butter, together with two eggs. Stir everything together well and place in a greased baking form (26 cm). Press down the base and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, fry the bacon in a pan. Chop the onions finely and add. Roast briefly.
- Chop the parsley.
- Mix heavy sour cream with corn flour, the 4 eggs and the cheese. Add seasoning to taste. Fold in the bacon and half of the parsley. Spread the mass onto the pumpernickel base. Slice the tomatoes into rings and place on the heavy sour cream mass. Bake the quiche for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle the rest of the parsley onto the quiche.