- 4 slices of Mestemacher Fitness Bread
- 3.5/100g oz cream cheese with herbs
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 1 small eggplant
- ¼ branch thyme
- ¼ branch rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
- Chop zucchini and eggplant into slices and red pepper into segments
- Heat up oil in a pan and add chopped vegetables. Cook and stirr constantly.
- Add thyme, rosemary and garlic to the pan and continue stir-frying for another 2 minutes. Then leave to cool.
- Roll the cream cheese into balls, roughly the size of a walnut. Finely chop the chives and roll cheese balls in chives.
- Place the stir-fried vegetables on the bread and top with a chive/cheese ball.
Try this: Put the chive/cheese topping on slices of pumpernickel bread with a salad leaf – great for parties. Also delicious with with cream cheese with chive flavor.