- 4 slices of Mestemacher Whole Rye Bread
- 3.5 oz/ 100g cream cheese
- 5.3 oz/ 150g bologna-type sausage in slices
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 3 oz/ 80g sour cream
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- Coarse pepper
- Cut slices of bread into 3 pieces and sausage into strips.
- Chop gherkins and capers.
- Mix in the sour cream, cream cheese, chopped gherkins, parsley and capers with meat strips.
- Bake bread in oven for 3 minutes until crispy.
- Break salad leaves into pieces to fit the bread. Place on top of each slice of bread.
- Dress with plenty of meat salad.
- Decorate with parsley and coarse pepper.
Try this: Also delicious with cream cheese with Swiss cheese flavor.