- 4 slices of Mestemacher Pumpernickel
- 7 oz/200 g cream cheese herbs flavor
- 1 branch chives
- 1 chilli
- Lemon juice
- 2.1 oz/60 g chopped pistachios
- Cut chives and a small piece of chilli in fine slices and fold into cream cheese together with pistachios and a bit of lemon juice.
- Hash the pumpernickel and put it into a bowl.
- Knead the cream cheese with wet hands into small balls and roll them in the pumpernickel breadcrumb coating.
- Serve on Arugula leaves.
Tip: Mix the cream cheese as cold as possible. Also delicious with cream cheese chives type.